[studiorecorder] Re: Microphone recommendation

  • From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:17:10 -0400

We have had very good success using the BPP's built in microphone to do such
recordings for a number of onsite interviews for our Eyes On Success radio
show / podcast. The trick is to make sure the BPP is fairly close to the
mouth of the speaker. This way the voice is clearly audible and any
reflected audio or external noise will be at a very low level relative to
the speaker's voice.

--Pete

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

<http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

The podcast subscription URL is:

<http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast>
www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

<http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

<http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

<http://www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

<mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

<mailto:EOS_discuss+Subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
EOS_discuss+Subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Send suggestions or comments to:

<mailto:hosts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hosts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx