[studiorecorder] Re: Microphone recommendation

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:08:10 -0500

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best internal microphone. It
is a bit noisy for my taste, when compared to even things like the Edirol
recorders, but if you are comparing it with the other book players on the
market, then yes, it is the best.

Can you get external microphones that are quieter? Yes, but the nice thing
about using the internal one is that you don't have to carry an extra
microphone around.

Neal