[studiorecorder] Re: Extracting data between marks

  • From: Sheila Winther <Sheila.Winther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:43:26 +0000

Jonathan, saving selections is very easy, especially since you have marked the
beginning and end with an m mark.  You probably already know, but.. If you use
your bracket keys [ ] to select the portion of the file you want to save, then
under file, save selection. You can name each selection and choose where you
want to save.

Sheila Winther
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Idaho Commisssion for Libraries