[studiorecorder] Re: Error when changing status bar options

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:09:02 -0400

Robert:

I hope this is specific to your machine, but I'll take a crack at fixing it
anyway. Here's the hard part. You have to send me part of your registry so I
can try to get mine to crash.

Steps:
1. Start the registry editor. (Windows+R, regedit, Enter)
2. Find HKEY_CURRENT_USER and open it with the right arrow.
3. Find Software and open it with the right arrow. Note: you can begin typing
"software" quickly to get there fast.
4. Find APH under Software and open it.
5. Find Studio Recorder under APH. Don't open the Studio Recorder item, just
leave it highlighted.
6. Hit the Applications key and select Export.
7. Save the file somewhere you can find it. Be sure to use the *.reg file type.
8. Email me the file privately.

If you have any questions, or if you just don't want to take all of those
steps, let me know.

Rob

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/31/07 12:30PM >>>
Hi,

This is probably unique to my machine but is a problem neverthe less.
I am running the latest version of Studio Recorder as far as I know.
When I go in to settings, go to the status bar tab, and turn on the
total time option, I get the error message that the studio recorder
MFC application has encountered an error and needs to close. It
offeres to send the error report to microsoft.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Robert Carter