[studiorecorder] Error when changing status bar options

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:30:26 -0500

Hi,

This is probably unique to my machine but is a problem neverthe less. I am running the latest version of Studio Recorder as far as I know. When I go in to settings, go to the status bar tab, and turn on the total time option, I get the error message that the studio recorder MFC application has encountered an error and needs to close. It offeres to send the error report to microsoft.

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Robert Carter