[studiorecorder] Echoes/delays

  • From: acarthon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:33:12 -0500

Hi list,
It's Alvin. Is there a way to create an echo/delay effect in Studio
Recorder? If so, how? If not, any other suggestions would be appreciated.
:)

example one, I want to make it sound like I am in a cave for one effect.

Another example, I would like to repeat the word hello in a fade out
fashion. Do I have to repeat the word the number of times I want to hear
it, and then fade it out? If not, please advise. Then again, I am
thinking that the swapping of channels might accomplish this effect as
well. :)
Thanks in advance for any guidance and suggestions!
Alvin
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4dbb17ba1a48719217est01duc