[studiorecorder] Copying Files.

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:28:23 -0600

I am beginning my long awaited bible project.
I will record each talking book record using Studio Recorder and clean the file
using depopper or some other cleaner. Once having cleaned the record up, I will
go through it using SR and adding index tones for each chapter.
I intend then to copy each wav file on to a CD for permanent storage and to
protect against the coming computer crash.
No I am not experiencing any problems now, but Murphy is my first cousin.
How do I insure that the index tones go along with the WAV files I copy?
Also if anyone is willing to write me off list and discuss Sound Forge I would
be pleased.  I may not be satisfied with depopper.
I am at diverson@xxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely Yours:
Duane Iverson