[studiorecorder] Re: Changing sample rate and pitch.

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 11:10:53 -0400

Hi,
To do what you want in modern versions, hit Ctrl+M.  This used to be the
dialog to change the file format of the current file, and still is.  But, if
you are working with a file that is already recorded, this will let you
change the sampling rate without actually resampling the file, so the pitch
will change.
Jayson.