[ST:FAB] [ST:FAB][ALL][80711.27] Cutting thru the crap

  • From: loverobin@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:59:59 -0500

it's hard to decipher what's crap and what's really needed
okee gang... let me address this again...? the way to tell if you NEED to read
any particular FAB email can be found with the 2nd word in the [ ] of the
subject line... these *routing blocks* have several purposes, but for this one
tonight is that the [2nd block] helps you determine if you should read it or if
you can pass...

Each sim has a 2 or 3 letter identifier, so aside from [ALL], you only NEED to
read email with the id of the sim(s) you are in....

[Fun] should be used for things like when my hubby passed along that "xmas
message" ...[Fun} is most definately optional

now of course this also means that we each should take the time to re-define
the subject line, an additional reason for the the routing blocks *and* the
importance of re-editing the subject is that with the built in ability of most
email clients to re-order your mailbox, you can have your box group your mail
by subject alphabetically (a-z or z-a with another click, and it is here you
will see the importance of moving the "Re" and "Fwd" to after the blocks -
takes a little bit of time but you gain in overall efficiency), mass select the
FAB mails you dont need or want to read, and delete them *unread*?without
reprisal from moi...?you can then re-order the box by date or whatever is your
preference

as for the recent slew of mailings?? well FAB is a family, not simply a
business, so i *HOPE* you will feel inclined to read all the fab mails -
and?reply -?because that way we grow closer as a community

lr