[ST:FAB] Re: [ST:FAB][ALL][80711.27] Cutting thru the crap

sorry about this between me and this person,it got a tad out of  cause i had
my share of whiners in the past that just got under my skin where it  took all
the fun out. now that i know drey more,the more we are helping one  another
to understand. i told her that this was just a out of the blue thing  where we
all started to mass e-mail the string and that this normally doesn't  happen
most of the time. when i read the first two e-mails,it just got  underneath my
skin cause it seemed like she was taking the fun out of simming.  so i will
apologize for my little outbursts to drey and you all. i see you all  as a
family,well ones i know and sim with and hope to keep that up for at least  a
few
more years.

products.