Re: [steem] Portable code

  • From: Jewe <replies@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:16:50 +0100

Hello Zoe,

if you haven't already, you should check out SDL
http://www.libsdl.org/index.php

It's an OpenGL based cross-platform framework, originally made for 2D
and 3D games. However, it has grown to be quite powerful and also
supports sound, network, lots of image formats, and whatnot.

There are loads of tutorials and documentation to get you started on
that site, as well as throughout the internet, too.

Don't know if it fits your requirements, but definitely worth a look.

Cheers,
Jewe

--
JewelScript - the free, open source programming language project

mailto:info@xxxxxxxx
http://www.jewe.org
--
Steem - http://steem.atari.st/