[steem] Portable code

  • From: Zoe <daeghnao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:25:28 +0000 (GMT)

I have a project in the early design stages, to add some interesting
extra support for Steem and other emulators (she said, mysteriously).
Being as Steem is available for Windows and Linux, I'd like to make my
code portable between the two platforms as well.  I'll be developing on
Linux, probably in C++, and I'll want some GUI , animation and sound
support.  Does anyone here have any advice on libraries, tools, coding
guidelines and so on that would improve the chances that my code will
work OK on both Windows and Linux?

--
 -- zoe