[steem] Reading Atari hard drive on a PC

  • From: "Andrew Bailey" <andrew.bailey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:12:44 +0000

Has anyone had any success reading an ST-formatted hard drive on a PC?

I remember reading some time ago that Steem was going to support hard disk
images - did this ever happen?

I've taken an image of my 52MB drive using Gemulator Explorer, but for
whatever reason (possibly the way the drive was formatted), I can only see
the first of four partitions on the disk, and I'd like to get all the info
from the drive extracted to use in Steem, but ideally need to do it without
using a real ST.

--
Steem - http://steem.atari.st/