[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Proposal for a programming Camp

  • From: Ershad K <ershad92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:16:29 +0530

On Friday 25 November 2011 09:10 PM, Jemshid KK wrote:
If you people are really interested, we can think of an engineering game,
where the attempt would be to mimic an industrial scenario. The game can
accommodate people with different attitudes and skills. And for the game to
be successful, we might need a 100+participants.

In addition to the above mentioned wonderful idea, how about conducting a mini hackathon where students code collaboratively to build small but very useful products?

--
Sincerely,
Ershad K

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is