[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Proposal for a programming Camp

  • From: Jemshid KK <jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:10:31 +0530

If you people are really interested, we can think of an engineering game,
where the attempt would be to mimic an industrial scenario. The game can
accommodate people with different attitudes and skills. And for the game to
be successful, we might need a 100+participants.
@Sajjad: What do you think about it?
Jemshid