specurtin-committee Tasks List

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 02:40:06 +0800

Hi everyone,

As discussed, below are the task lists and deadlines. Report to me by these
deadlines and I must also be informed about any issues that may arise as
soon as possible.

I will tidy these up into a nice spreadsheet when I have the time. For now
this will have to do:

Ellie

> Vacation Work Networking event venue must be set solid by Wednesday 20th
April. Confirm date of event with committee so flyers, tickets etc can be
arranged.
> Get in contact with UWA chapter and arrange for meeting to properly
discuss event collaboration. Calendars of events from both universities
necessary to work out time clashes etc. Ask if they charged companies for
their cocktail event. Wednesday 20th April.
> Pull up banners done and ready for use. Tuesday 10th May.
> Membership stickers by Wednesday 20th April.

Chris

> Tickets for Vac Work event printed. Tuesday 26th April.
> Contact possible SPECSC website design companies. Report cost, timeframe
and general information by Wednesday 20th April.

Kar Kiat

> Assist Ziad in contacting industry for Vac Work event. Report every week
at meeting.
> Send Winston SPECSC membership list so far with their email addresses.
Before Wednesday.
> Weekly bookings of meeting rooms. Going back to Robertson library.

Ashwin

> Vac Work event flyer design completed. Send to Ziad and Kar Kiat so they
can start contacting industry. Sunday 24th April.
> Get a photographer to join the committee. Tuesday 10th May.

Ziad

> Contact industry for Vac Work event. Report every meeting.
> Fill remaining sponsorship places. Report every meeting.

Jonathon

> Collaborate with Tye to explore the possibilities of SPECSC getting
involved with the educational and professional development of students. What
services should we provide? What do other student organisations similar to
us provide?

Tye

> Collaborate with Jonathon to explore the possibilities of SPECSC getting
involved with the educational and professional development of students. What
services should we provide? What do other student organisations similar to
us provide?

Winston

> Come up with possible menu for Vac Work event from Kiribillis. Wednesday
20th April.
> Sheets for SPECSC membership. Pass out at hydrocarbons lecture.
> Compile membership list and email list and start contacting members.

As always, let me know if there are complications.

Regards
Winston