[sparksparents] Parents Committee Mtg - Potluck portion cancelled - meeting time moved to 6:30

  • From: Liz Richards <sparksalliance@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparksparents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:43:57 -0500

What a busy week!  We have a number of people not able to join us and an
incomplete potluck dinner.  To simplify things this month we will move the
meeting time to 6:30.  You can eat before coming to the meeting or you are
welcome to bring brown bag dinners for your family.

Agenda

.         Past Events

.         Future events (especially pizza dinner / Kohl's Theater events on
3/27 and 3/28)

.         April - adding events

.         United Way update

.         Discussion:  How do we get report cards from families

See you Wednesday!

Liz