[sparkscoffee] www.positivedeism.com

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 02:55:02 -0700

Well, Google supplied what I was looking for in record time.

http://www.positivedeism.com/forum

Just read some posts, now these guys/gals really impress me.

RG

On 9/20/2016 2:40 AM, R George wrote:

As for me I think I will try and find a forum for Deism**since that was the belief of many of those intellectual giants
who wrote our glorious constitution.

**Belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe.
The term is used chiefly of an intellectual movement of the 17th and 18th centuries that accepted the existence of
a creator on the basis of reason but rejected belief in a supernatural deity who interacts with humankind.