[sparkscoffee] Re: [sparkscoffee] Obama Admits Being Muslim – Again?

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:28:43 -0500

This is old stuff. Obama also became Indonesian citizen, renounced his USA
citizenship.

You should read up on the Crusades and get reeducated.

DR
On Dec 22, 2015 1:59 PM, "Ron Ristad" <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Obama not only had a Muslim father, but he was raised by a Muslim
stepfather in a Muslim nation where he was educated in a Muslim school."

I rember during the 2008 presidential election when a woman in the crowd
at one of McCain's speeches shouted out that Obama was a Muslim and McCain
reassured her that no he wasn't, but now I am not so sure.

I have nothing against Muslims or anybody else, but the fact is that
Muslims conquered, murdered and enslaved non-Muslims throughout their
entire history, up until the fall of the Ottoman Empire less than 100 years
ago, and still do today in some countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLuXnmDoFc