[sparkscoffee] Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsi Tung, Ho Chi Ming & Fidel Castro

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:24:06 -0500

Everyone
Most of you are not Russians, Chinese, Viet Nams or Cubans or WW2 vets like me.

It is up to the Russians, Chinese, Viet Nams and Cubans to decide to like or
dislike
their leaders as it is up to us to like or dislike our leaders. Most of you
made up your
minds on 3rd party writers who may have had their axes to grind?

As a WW2 vet I can tell you that war time Stalin was considered a
worthy commander dealing with Hitlers army when they were at
their peak giving us time to arm ourselves.

Some of us have our complaints against FDR for how he handled
Jewish refugees fleeing Germany.

Some idiots are even believing that Hitler wasn't so bad and the
holocaust was exaggerated.

Enough said.

Stan the WW2 Merchant Marine Vet