[sparkscoffee] Re: The Truth About Israel and Palestine

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 19:43:10 -0400

USA wasn't founded on separation of church and state.

The Federal givernment was simply prohibited to establish a religion.

States however like Massachusetts whose constitution was the model of the
Federal Constitution and pre-dated it, established Harvard College and that
all citizens of the Commonwealth be Christians.

JS can tell you about Virginia perhaps.

73

DR