[sparkscoffee] Re: Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsi Tung, Ho Chi Ming & Fidel Ca stro

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:43:11 -0500

David
Are all the Russians dead?

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 3:55 pm
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsi Tung, Ho Chi Ming & Fidel Ca
stro

Stan,
Dead Russians tell no tales.
David
On Dec 23, 2015 2:42 PM, "Redacted sender sblumen123 for DMARC"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JS
12 million of his own people? Do you believe everything you read? Tell it to
the Russians,
they live in Russia and so does their parents.

Stan the WW2 vet

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsi Tung, Ho Chi Ming & Fidel Castro
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:24:06 -0500

Everyone

Most of you are not Russians, Chinese, Viet Nams or Cubans or WW2 vets like me.

It is up to the Russians, Chinese, Viet Nams and Cubans to decide to like or
dislike

their leaders as it is up to us to like or dislike our leaders. Most of you
made up your

minds on 3rd party writers who may have had their axes to grind?

As a WW2 vet I can tell you that war time Stalin was considered a

worthy commander dealing with Hitlers army when they were at

their peak giving us time to arm ourselves.

Some of us have our complaints against FDR for how he handled

Jewish refugees fleeing Germany.

Some idiots are even believing that Hitler wasn't so bad and the

holocaust was exaggerated.

Enough said.

Stan the WW2 Merchant Marine Vet

Obama Eliminates Fee For Homeowners Who Switch To A ...
HARP Gives Homeowners a Once In A Lifetime Mortgage Bailout A forgotten ...
https://www.lowermybills.com/lending/home-refinance/index.loan?sourceid=lmb-37116-72651&moid=131629&grvVariant=df4facda13576b83c8de47fa020cec13