[sparkscoffee] Re: Joseph Stalin, Mao Tsi Tung, Ho Chi Ming & Fidel Ca stro

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 23:29:59 GMT

Stanley, Let me ask you this; If you HAD to choose between Hitler and Stalin,
which way would you vote? If you take the atrocities against the Jews out of
the equation (horrific as it was) Hitler didn't butcher his own people. Stalin
on the other hand killed 12 MILLION Russians and Ukrainians. You do the
math. JS