[sparkscoffee] Re: HALF A LOAF

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 16:12:42 -0500

pixiehat
It is clear as newspapers from wence it came but thanks for answering

Stan

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/05/2015 12:41 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pixiehat
Thanks but what do you have against my attachment?

Stan

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/04/2015 3:11 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] HALF A LOAF

Every one
Compare what I sent to what was published ie attachment:

The Readers Forum
Miami Herald

Watching all the talk shows and reading columists what is being ignored is that
demonizing
Gadhafi, Huessein, and currently Assad is considering only one side of the
coin. Yes, one can easily
find un-democratic crule, justifications for getting involved to remove them
but on the other hand these
dictators ran their countries with no ISIS allowed, no refreeges fleeing, no
Paris attacks and no threats
against us. The Arab spring has turned out to be a disasterous Arab Winter for
both of us. Note Assad
is clean shaven and Syria claims to have a non religious, non Muslim
government, a big plus to consider.

While I am grateful to be published it is important to note that Syria is not a
Muslim run country, that not
all dictators are like Hitler, that interfering in the internal affairs of
other countries has resulted in thousands
of deaths, destructions of buildings, schools, economies, civil affairs
resulting in enormous refreege
problems for them and us. Per google Assad was a graduated doctor serving in
Syria's army for 4 years,
then went to England to learn eye diseases and was appointed to rule Syria when
his older brother got
killed in an auto accident and was elected for two 7 year terms without
opposition but has promised there
will be opposition at the next election. At least he isn't elected for life.

Now consider Putim has chosen to back Assad while we have chosen to remove him
and both of us are
fighting ISIS. Who is right? Think, think, think.

Stanley the thinker