[sparkscoffee] Re: HALF A LOAF

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 16:08:00 -0500

Comrade,

I thought you supported Assad and realized that Obama was supporting the
wrong side?

Lee, the attachment just had the letter, which SB (Comrade Blumenthal)
typed in his message.

Stan, what I have against your attachments is that they are PDF files and
my tablet cannot open them. It's always best to have email as text only.

Perhaps that's what Pixiehat objects to.

I also wanted to tell you that KPH operator and transmitter / receiving
site technician Warren "TR" Reese (K6GC) ex WB6TMY passed away in November.

He was a very excellent person and excellent Morse man.

He had a web page with some awesome pictures of KPH.

http://www.radions.net/comrcial.htm

He even worked for Western Union for a while as you can see from his belt
buckle. TR was paralyzed in 2008 but he regained the ability to walk short
distances, but eventually renal disease claimed his life and took him from
us.

Once your safely past sixty you can wear bow ties and belt buckles, etc.

73

DR

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Redacted sender sblumen123 for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

pixiehat
Thanks but what do you have against my attachment?

Stan

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/04/2015 3:11 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] HALF A LOAF

Every one
Compare what I sent to what was published ie attachment:

The Readers Forum
Miami Herald

Watching all the talk shows and reading columists what is being ignored is
that demonizing
Gadhafi, Huessein, and currently Assad is considering only one side of the
coin. Yes, one can easily
find un-democratic crule, justifications for getting involved to remove
them but on the other hand these
dictators ran their countries with no ISIS allowed, no refreeges fleeing,
no Paris attacks and no threats
against us. The Arab spring has turned out to be a disasterous Arab
Winter for both of us. Note Assad
is clean shaven and Syria claims to have a non religious, non Muslim
government, a big plus to consider.

While I am grateful to be published it is important to note that Syria is
not a Muslim run country, that not
all dictators are like Hitler, that interfering in the internal affairs of
other countries has resulted in thousands
of deaths, destructions of buildings, schools, economies, civil affairs
resulting in enormous refreege
problems for them and us. Per google Assad was a graduated doctor serving
in Syria's army for 4 years,
then went to England to learn eye diseases and was appointed to rule Syria
when his older brother got
killed in an auto accident and was elected for two 7 year terms without
opposition but has promised there
will be opposition at the next election. At least he isn't elected
for life.

Now consider Putim has chosen to back Assad while we have chosen to remove
him and both of us are
fighting ISIS. Who is right? Think, think, think.

Stanley the thinker