[sparkscoffee] Re: Donald Trump Imagines An America Where Everyone Lives 'Under One God'

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:19:05 -0700

DR.
Thanks for the info although it seems to me that a simple road to understanding would be vastly appreciated by humans.
God could pick up a Heathkit DX-35* along with a Hallicrafters SX-100* and speak to us hams directly then we could relay
his/her news to the rest of the world. (*My novice gear bought used with my lawn mowing money)
73, RG

On 9/13/2016 12:10 PM, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:

uNo, the Trinity is not three gods. The Trinity is a Tri-une God, only knowable in that state by revelation.

Helen Keller believed in God as she had experiential knowledge of God, but she did not know the word "God".

There is a branch of philosophy developed in Germany called Phenomenology which as developed got rid of the problem of dualism, and provides a way of achieving unitive knowledge.

Trump said one God, but he did not make that God. I think it makes intellectual sense to believe in one God because it is the simplest understanding of a way to an uniform creation.

The existence of a Divine Trinity offers a mechanism of his love and loving can exist prior to God's creating something.

Western Christians believe that the Spirit of God comes forth from the mutual loving of the other two parts of the Trinity, while Orthodox Christianity believes the Spirit proceeds ONLY from the Father.

They're still disagreeing about that since the Great Schism.

Even if you do not believe there is one God, that has nothing to do with the reality of being: God is independent of your belief.

A good source of material of the Trinity can be found here: https://carm.org/what-trinity

I'm a Christian, so my answer is the Christian answer, but Trump did not preclude people from having other answers, or even believing in those answers.

I was just pointing out that Trump did not limit the answer to that One God being the God of Abraham.

Discernment can show us if what a person believes is "from Life and the Giver of Life" or "from Death and the Giver of Death". I believe Mohammed became deceived in the latter period of his life and started to worship Satan not God because his teachings greatly diverted from his earlier teachings which are greatly different.

Christians can likewise become heretics and start following and worshipping something other than God. Discernment could show them their errors, if they but used it.

73
DR.

73

DR