[sotd] Reviewed.com [December 14, 2015]

  • From: "Site of the Day" <amholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 07:02:35 -0800

Site of the Day for Monday, December 14, 2015

Reviewed.com

Today's site, a division of USA Today, offers an astonishing range of product
testing and consumer information. Gentle Subscribers will discover this to be a
useful and dependable "go-to" resource for a dizzying array of marketplace
items.

"Reviewed.com brings consumers the most comprehensive, scientific and
trustworthy reviews available, written by our team of product experts. ... We
use standardized and scientific testing to ensure that we can provide you with
the most detailed and accurate information possible. ... We believe that tough,
objective, and standardized reviews are the best way to analyze any product.
That's why every product, whether it costs $150 or $1,500, gets the same
standardized treatment and analysis ..."- from the website

From durable goods, such as major appliances, to luxury items like high end
photographic equipment, this comprehensive review site provides extensive
analysis. Its impressively diverse group of product categories covers specific
items in consumer electronics -- laptops, tablets, and smartphones, among
others, while also dealing with smaller items such as its recently showcased
reviews on cookie cutters and light bulbs. Straightforward information for
consumers boldly wades into the less than palatable world of food contaminates
by revealing their acceptable levels as set by the FDA, while a report on the
inaccuracy of many oven temperature indicators may improve baking results by
heightening consumer awareness.

March to the site for a reliable source for reviews on consumer products at:

http://www.reviewed.com/

A.M. Holm
Comments? Suggestions? amholm@xxxxxxxxxxx
Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=sotd and
//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd