[sopvid] Re: briefing paper by IDDC

  • From: Jane Ocharo <ocharo.jane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:11:29 +0300

Hi Paul,  hope this email finds you in good health, thank you for your
mail; congratulations for the good work you are doing blowing our trumpet
as the marginalized lot keep it up.

The document  is a blessing in disguise as i have a paper to research on "
Discrimination and Unequal Development" of which if you have other
materials please forward to me and i will share the paper with you after
the study . Be blessed

Kind regards

Jane