[sopvid] Re: JFW Mailing List

  • From: "Reginald M.J. Oduor" <rmjoduor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:33:52 +0300

Hello Eric, Lawrence, Sam and Godfrey

Very interesting discussion you are engaged in! I am deeply gratified
to see this mailing list serve an evidently useful purpose. The SOPVID
vision had one of its key plunks as members helping one another to
become "sharp" in ICT - what a joy to see this fulfilled!

--
Reginald M.J. Oduor, Ph.D.
Lecturer in Philosophy, University of Nairobi

On 12/12/15, Eric Ngondi <eric.ngondi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Sopvid members,
As proffessionals who probably use Jaws For Windows (JFW) on a daily
basis, I came across this mail list which can be helpful with JAWS
related querries. Find the links below.WARNING: high email traffic

JFW related links:
JFW List instructions:
jfw+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxx
Archives located at: http://www.groups.io/g/jfw/threads
Alternative archives located at:
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx