[sopvid] Re: Interacting With PowerPoint

  • From: "Antony Mwakha Juma" <antonyjumah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:48:59 +0300

Thanks Jimmy I am sure u have made things clear in my third question I meant if
one needed to describe his point of view but I realize that u can do this
yourself as u go about the show. But I would love to know or understand how to
insert video or photo clips in my slide show for example, I am teaching about
Jomo Kenyatta and some of my audiance have never seen his photo! How would I
demonstrate this say with a photo of him.
Please let me know as soon as you discoverr the technique.
Once again, thanks for shedding this light to us as it has really changed my
outlook of power point which seemed to me as a world of sighted folks only.
Good day and
God bless you.
Cheers,
Juma.