[socialworkpc] Re: [socialworkpc]

  • From: Tammy Rogers <tinyesd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: socialworkpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:24:34 -0800

Hi everyone,

I haven't seen a lot regarding PSCW Metrics, but here I some suggestions
that I have found. Any thoughts?

1) Providing POLST info
2) Completing POLST
3) Providing AHCD info
4) Completing AHCD
5) Screening for pain, spiritual, psychosocial needs etc
6) Addressing pain, spiritual, psychosocial needs etc
7) Providing community resources referrals

Tammy Rogers, LCSW
Palliative Care Social Worker
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
760.408.8849