[socialworkpc]

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ggardia@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: socialworkpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lizziecogan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, asteinbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kewegner97229@xxxxxxxxx, becky.gabriel@xxxxxxx, pattigreen57@xxxxxxxxx, suebell28@xxxxxxxxx, sharoneperry@xxxxxxxxx, anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jagricola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chrisonderdonk@xxxxxxxxx, jessica.agricola@xxxxxxxxx, mcclain.helen@xxxxxxxxx, cbegino@xxxxxxxx, Mmksommers@xxxxxxxxx, kthornberry@xxxxxxxx, pmeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AFaridi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, becksaville@xxxxxxxxxxx, lroads@xxxxxxxxxx, lexstar8@xxxxxxxxx, adorosh88@xxxxxxxxx, lylahrs@xxxxxxxxx, jhersom@xxxxxxxxxx, DSobel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sandrashadley00@xxxxxxxxxxx, elizabeth.watkins@xxxxxxxxx, attyemene@xxxxxxxxxxx, jcameron@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 22:27:26 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Chris Onderdonk was a member of the second cohort of the Post MSW course
through the Institute for Palliative Care. He asked me to send the following
request to you all in hopes you can assist him and his group with this
important project. I hope you are all doing well. Several of us are meeting in
the morning for breakfast at the SWHPN conference. Wish you could all join us.
Gary

To our palliative care social work colleagues,

I am writing representing the San Diego Coalition of Palliative Care Social
Workers, a group of inpatient palliative care social workers who meet on a
monthly basis to address common issues and challenges. Our group is currently
working on developing metrics that will help us measure the outcomes of our
work in order to demonstrate the value of what we do on a quantitative level.
Our hope is to be able to present this data to our leadership in order to
advocate for expanded palliative care social work resources. We were hoping
others in this Listserve have experience developing outcome measures that you
could share with us. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Chris Onderdonk, LCSW
Clinical Social Worker
Doris A. Howell Service