[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:35:56 +1200

I have found what I planned  and had in mind for the swap has also morphed -
must to my distress! do I remake, try for the desired and planned outcome
again?  In the past where the expectations have been just a nice usable bar I
liked to see what would happen, but with this I would 'like' to have a bit more
control over the outcome! plus I had a batch which seized - my fault and I
should have known better. I think I find my flax weaving more relaxing.

Mary