[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:11:27 +1300

Sorry, my screen died L

I am OK with 6 soaps if everyone else is

Please send to me by 6 march (address below).  Make it clear what address
you want your soaps sent to and/or include an envelope

Participants:

Gina

Ross

Louise

Mandy

Liz

Ruth

Mary

New soapies, don't get stressed out about your soaps.  We will love them
all!

Once you get the soaps/get a chance to try them out let us know your
thoughts/impressions

This should be fun.

BTW, my new website is live - www.wild-hybrid.co.nz

Ross Spencer