[soapcraft] Re: Infused oil

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:49:23 +1200

Pauline, fill the jar with as much dried chamomile as you can fit.  Then fill
the jar with oil right to the top,making sure you poke around to ensure you
have no airpockets.  Lid the jar and sit the jar in a bowl so that the leaking
oil - and there will be leaking oil - has somewhere to collect.  Place in full
sun.  For a stronger infusion you may need to repeat.

HTH