[soapcraft] Re: EO Co-op

  • From: Julie Hetherington <juliehetheringto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:39:19 +0000

Hi Ross

I'm keen on trying some new oils.  Particularly interested in Blood orange,
African Bluegrass,cananga, michelia alba leaf.

Julie

Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:26:08 +1200
From: galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: EO Co-op
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blood Orange is by far the cheapest of the below options and it seems like
everyone so far would be OK with it.   By the time I convert to NZ dollars and
take shipping into consideration it’s looking like it might end up between
$0.05 and $0.10 per ml

Ross