[soapcraft] EO Co-op

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 13:51:08 +1200

Is anyone interested in an EO co-op of some rarer but not too expensive
oils?

I am think of one oil of the following (depending the ones chosen may be
able to do 2):

White Peppercorn

Aromatic scent:  Crisp, fresh, peppercorn aroma.

Green Peppercorn

Aromatic scent: Sweet, warm, even fruity pepper note.

African bluegrass

Aromatic scent:  Sweet, grass smell with slightly herbaceous base notes.

Cananga

Aromatic Scent: Floral, sweet and slightly woody.

Michelia Alba Leaf

Aromatic scent: Green, light and exotic aroma.

Blood Orange

Aromatic scent: Warm, fresh citrus scent. More intensely aromatic than the
sweet orange we are familiar with.

Parsley

Aromatic scent:  Sweet, warm and herbaceous scent

Rosewood

Aromatic scent: Warm, floral and woody scent.

Basically, I would by a bulk amount and you purchase an amount from me based
on the cheaper bulk rate

Let me know if:

A)      Interested

B)      What oil/oils you are keen on

C)      What amount you would be interested in (I would have to let you know
what the price per ml would be once we choose an oil)

I think it would be nice to do this every now and then to experience some
oils that are rare or expensive but too expensive for one person to buy.

Ross

 <http://www.wild-hybrid.co.nz/> page_titlestrip

JPEG image