[soapcraft] Re: 1st market/stable colours

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:45:47 +1200

I would use oxides and lakes for stable colours

Ross

From: mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: 1st market
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:39:45 +1200

Kia ora

The mold I was using was the first real one I have ever used real as in not
recycled ie made for the purpose.it was lined with black plastic like a
rubbish bag I guess quite thick plastic..when I have used box molds I have
lined with baking paper.

I used a beater to swirl my mold. You could try a funnel with an upright
mold ie 2 jugs pour alternatinvely into funnel which is stationery above
mold..i havent tried this and some of my swirls don't work usually the ones
I don't try to swirl work better than the ones I do try so me giving
swirling advice, well ..i am still perfecting my technique shall I say!

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street