[smee] Re: smee

  • From: "Victor B. Putz" <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:06:37 -0700

Speaking of SMEE, I think that I (and probably Jo as well) are going to
be scaling back our EQ time.  We've been talking about it for a while,
but the feeling's been growing for a long time.
It's just that, well, lately EQ overall has just been... well, it's...

Boring.  No offense to SMEE; the game has just been pretty lackluster for
quite a while and it's been grating on me.

A couple of weeks ago when our English friends visited and Jo and I took
the day off, it was a revelation how much time we had and how much bigger
the weekend felt.  Given how busy I am these days, it does seem a bit
funny to be losing about 1/4 of my free time on the weekend to a game
which increasingly feels like work rather than play.  For the past about
3 weeks, the only EQ time I've spent has been with SMEE (none during the
week) and even that started dragging after a while.

Could be a phase, and it's still good seeing everyone periodically, so
I'm not cancelling accounts or anything, but I think we'll probably be
moving to an every-other-week or once-a-month schedule for a bit to see
if our interest rekindles.

(Besides, there are a ton of great games coming out, and I love computer
games too much to spend all my gaming time just playing EQ...).

Anyway, just a heads-up.  May or may not be there Sunday; tough to tell.

-->VPutz

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Digital signature