[smee] Plan for Sunday

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:52:13 +0000

SMEE:

Hey Vic, even though I have my doubts about RL, eq is still just a game.

As to this Sunday, I propose one of the following, and given no input, I
willlead in one direction at meeting time:

1.  Return to Hate for more of the same, i.e. getting my epic piece off of
forsaken revenants and killing named, and maybe picking up other epic pieces
such as another paladin bp.

2.  Return to Cazic Thule.  The last time, we were slightly underpowered for
the pyramid area and we are considerably higher on average now.  With 6 to 8
of us, we can easily do some damage in there and pickup some nice drops.
Onetarget of mine is getting some cazicite to use for jewelcraft.

3.  Head to Sol C, which we have never really seen.  Not as a group and most
of us not as individuals.  There are some nice drops in there as well and I
have my eye on a spell haste ring.

4.  Lead the group off on another epic raid through the Hole, not difficult,
just requires some firepower to work our way through to where the epic mob
is.

I think everyone had fun in Hate, and it looked neat, although it was
somewhat easy.  If we go, I plan on chain pulling for the group.  I don't
know so much about Solusek, but willing to explore.

See y'all later!

Jon/Ent

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now![1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2728??PS=