[smee] Re: Smee Sunday

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:35:21 -0600

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 02:41:10PM -0500, Steenhoek, Al M. (Maj)~U wrote:
> Sorry to hear you will be gone Bear...hope you have a good time...who am =
> I kidding...of course you will have a great time!  I will be up for =
> pounding about anything this Sunday.  Hopefully one of those mobs will =
> drop the black amulet I need for my spell. =20

Heh--forgot, we have another paladin who needs his LOY spells.  We'll see
what we can do.

In other ideas--some time when all paladins and all clerics are on line
and ready for a challenge... Veksar.  Hard hitting, interesting mobs,
interesting drops, fun zone--and almost all undead.  Good fun for ya.

-->VPutz