[smee] Re: Smee Sunday

  • From: "Steenhoek, Al M. (Maj)~U" <STEENHOA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:41:10 -0500

Sorry to hear you will be gone Bear...hope you have a good time...who am =
I kidding...of course you will have a great time!  I will be up for =
pounding about anything this Sunday.  Hopefully one of those mobs will =
drop the black amulet I need for my spell. =20

Karen is feeling your pain Ruth...Great Falls is not on her =
A-list...it's not on her list at all.  I think it has something to do =
with a posting on the Air Force site..."limited shopping opportunities". =
 Just remember the ancient SPACECOM saying "all roads lead to Colorado =
Springs".  CYA on-line.

Al