[smee] Re: Rhys' epic saga continues....

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:05:18 -0600

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 09:53:41PM -0600, Jo Carter wrote:

> With the kind assistance of Flue and a few FAers (Kraydak, Moeman, and
> Mordrick), I took down Renux Herkanor tonight and got two epic quest
> items.

...and I got the curious "Trochilic's Skaean" which is an odd little 1hs
which procs a sort of stun... which may prove more useful than my
debatable DPS!

> I then turned one of them in to Stanos Herkanor (Renux's
> estranged father) -- and now I'm ready for my final big epic battle --
> which will probably happen tomorrow (Thursday) night!  Yup, Kray changed
> the guild message of the day to reflect some time in Kith tomorrow
> night, so hopefully I'll manage to get General V'ghera then (and the
> Kedge Robe, if not the Cazic Quill).  Any SMEEers who'd like to come
> along as we FA would be nice to see.

Sadly, I will miss this for a meeting thingy, but hopefully it will go
well.  At least I was there for Herkanor!

Afterwards, I ran down to Bastion of Thunder and had some truly lousy luck
with rolls (in one case I won the roll, had the trade window open, had
clicked "accept"... and then one more member of the group decided to roll,
won it, and the trade was cancelled...grrr...).

However, I finally did win a spectral parchment, which when turned in
produced "Call of the Banshee"--and which now means I can charm up to L57
mobs.  Muhahahahaaaaa... (doesn't help in most high-level areas but can be
really handy for a lot of stuff for sure!)

-->VPutz