[smee] Rhys' epic saga continues....

  • From: Jo Carter <jcarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:53:41 -0600

With the kind assistance of Flue and a few FAers (Kraydak, Moeman, and
Mordrick), I took down Renux Herkanor tonight and got two epic quest
items.  I then turned one of them in to Stanos Herkanor (Renux's
estranged father) -- and now I'm ready for my final big epic battle --
which will probably happen tomorrow (Thursday) night!  Yup, Kray changed
the guild message of the day to reflect some time in Kith tomorrow
night, so hopefully I'll manage to get General V'ghera then (and the
Kedge Robe, if not the Cazic Quill).  Any SMEEers who'd like to come
along as we FA would be nice to see.

Woo!  If I can do it, that would make 4 epics for SMEE, I think.  I
don't know if I believed it would happen....

Rhys