[smee] Re: Hullo there...

  • From: Heiling Barry T Capt HQ USAFE/DOXE <barry.heiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:16:51 +0200

Well, it is darn good to have Ent back, even if my attempts to help him
gain XP by duoing the bloodgill goblins instead netted at least three
deaths for the hapless enchanter.

-- Wow, 3 deaths on the bloodgills?  Here I thought Ent would be a little
rusty, but he jumped right back in where he left off!  /em grin

-- I haven't had the chance to check out all the new trade skill items, but
I understand there are now some really awesome items to be made with every
trade skill.  Probably need to reidentify our top tradeskill levels in each
level that way if anyone wants something made we can take advantage of the
fact that we have  grand masters in jewel craft and fletching as well as
masters in every other tadeskill except alchemy (Sissk is 95 and maxed for
his current level) and tinkering.

2) screenshot of my blue-clad butt hangin' with my lizard homies at the
front gates of
   Cabilis *cough*quest exploit*cough*.

-- What was the exploit?  They fixed it?

4) Still won't be playing much this week, although interest is starting
   to rise again, and I do think I can make L27 by the time we play
   again.  No promises, though.

-- With any luck I should be up and running on DSL by 3 Jul.  /em crosses
fingers  Will see how good Ye old Deutsche Telekom is, I have heard nothing
but horror stories.  Although, I am impressed with their long distance
rates, at $.046/minute its hard to beat.

-- What are Hibbil and/or Luvan (or any other rogues in smee...Ent your
barbarian friend?) wearing for chestguards?  Do either of them want a
Ravenscale BP?  It is free for the taking.  Einnar switched over to a
Ry'gorr BP for the +10 str to improve his max backstab damage.

-- Flue, you still have any Lambent armor left to sell?  I may have a buyer
for you, if you do.