[smee] Re: Aha, it's not dead!

  • From: Barry H <volleyne1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Just dropped in to say a quick 'hi' to everyone.
Unfortunately, I will still not be available for this
coming SMEE.  Not sure what we will be up to, but I
know we wont be around my house.  I will definitely
check out the website and am looking forward to
getting a full fledged SMEE together again.

Hope everyone is doing well..........sorry to hear
about the rough move for the Brums.

Talk to you all soon

Bear

http://sbc.yahoo.com