[slislita] SLIS LITA - Signing Off for 2008-2009

  • From: Andy Giesler <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slislita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:10:30 -0500

Also, thanks to everyone who attended or presented at our events this year.
And to all those who have mainly watched the mailing list, I hope some of
the information that flew around on the list was interesting and useful to
you.

We did some good stuff this year: the return of the Open Source Open House,
a computer maintenance workshop, installation of Koha on our LITA computer
in the SLIS Library, and a great presentation about Koha by Lauren Blough
from the South Central Library System.

Special thanks to Laura Wynholds who's helped a lot with LITA over the last
two years, and to William Straub and Jen Moore who have helped a lot this
year and will co-chair the group next year.

Best wishes to everyone as you finish the semester and, for some of you,
sally forth into the great wide Library and Information world.

...Andy