[slikom] Re: Google Talk

  • From: Edo <slauf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slikom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:27:31 +0200

Pozdrav svim listerima. Sinoc sam setao gradom i hajde reko da vidim postu
preko mob kad procitah violeta pise o google talku i pade mi na pamet da sam
pretrazivao skripte za google talk i da sam to pronasao. Nisam ovo
istestirao i neznam dali ove skripte rade ali pokusaj te mozda se isplati.
Link za ovo je: http://aruni100.googlepages.com/

Ovdje je tekst na engleskom Vozdra.

Aruni Sharma - welcome to aruni sharma's home page

welcome to aruni sharma's home page

towards building an accessible world

You will find the latest happenings in the field of accessibility on this
site. The good news is that a multilanguage sapi5 synth with support for
hindi
is now available. This is a great news as you can use this synth with a free
screen reader like NVDA to gain complete access to computers. Please read
the
accessibility central
where I have placed necessary info for downloading and installing ESpeak.

Jaws scripts
here you will find the jaws scripts that I have created for yahoo 8, google
talk and ventrilo with instructions for using these programs.

Audio books, EText, described movies and more
This section has many links for free audio, EText, audio described movies
and more.

Links to interesting podcasts This section has links to some interesting
podcasts. These relate to screen readers and upcoming gadgets.

Original Yahoo messenger sounds
You liked the new yahoo messenger 8 but hate the new alert sounds? Just
download the media folder from here and paste it in c:\program
files\yahoo\messenger
and all your sounds would be back in an instant.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched. They must be felt from the
heart."____Helen Keller.