[sleafordbka] Subs - Time is running out

  • From: martin robinson <martinrobinson26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beekeeping <Sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:18:11 +0000 (GMT)

Fellow Beekeepers,

Time is running out to renew your subs for the forthcoming year (2013). Late
subs recieved by County now incur a £10 admin fee and a 40 day renewal time.
Please be advised I have set a cut off date of the 1st December 2012 to allow
me chance to get the accounts and membership ready for handing over to a new
incumbent.  If you are moving on or retiring from keeping bees please let me
know so I can amend the records for you. Thanks to those that have already done
so.

Many thanks for those that have responded so far.

Kindest regards

Martin Robinson

Treasurer Sleaford District of LBKA