[sleafordbka] Membership 2013

  • From: martin robinson <martinrobinson26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beekeeping <Sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:38:48 +0000 (GMT)

Ladies & Gents

Membership and Subs monies are now due. BDI insurance expires 31st Dec 12. Many
thanks for those that have responded so far, but due to circumstance changes I
am aiming to get the accounts aligned before they are handed over at the AGM.
It is therefore regrettable that the subs are due in no later than the 1st
December 12 so that I can action and get the paper work out to you before the
AGM in January.

Any problems please feel free to contact me.

Kindest regards

Martin Robinson